Hankar Service Apartment starts in 2005, boasted as the first apartment themed of Zen of Western and Eastern Culture in Shanghai. It introduces hotel management system, ranked up to an executive grade. Up to date, its unique theme along with its service system has been deeply favored by top business elites and foreign guests, gradually accounting for more market share, or even gets well known as one larruping flower among Pudong even Shanghai’s hotels.
Taking the advantage of a golden location in CBD of Lujiazui-Center to the World Exposition site and enjoying a very close distance to the New International Exposition Center; 1000 m to Nanpu Bridge to its west, or 25-minute drive to Pudong International Airport; and a 5-minute walk to M4 and M6 (Subway) with various bus routes surrounded.
How to get there
Nearest Airport:Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (26 kilometers)
Nearest Railway Station:Shanghai Railway Station (10 kilometers)
Second Nearest Airport:Shanghai Pudong International Airport (34 kilometers)
First two floors of it is business and office; from 3rd to 28th floor, located apartments of special flavor, totaling all suites of 261 rooms, respectively are Eastern classics and European modern ones; surface area of which ranges from 50 to 100sqm, thus can fully meet different requirements for long-term rent, short-time business stay, temporary living for holiday, weekends varying from meeting so on.
- B1 Floor: Hankar office, Training classroom, Business conference room and Parking lot;
- 1st floor: Lobby, Business Center, Stores to be rented;
- 2nd floor: Gymnasium, Originality studio, Golf course;
- 28th floor: H on top Hankar Club, Massage and Garden in the air.
Each suite is in pursuit of a home-like comfort, equipped with all-imported appliance, LCD computer with Internet, or availability of working home without any paper work, also a huge selection of TV programs to color your life. In addition, furniture, like sized bed and wardrobe, perfume lamp, nighties, soft-colored curtain even snow-white beddings, everything ornamented is full of romance or warmth you can only feel at home!
- Airport Pick-up Service: Additional Charges
- Extra bed: RMB 80 per bed per night.
- Extra Breakfast: RMB 15 per pax.
- The above rates are valid until 31 December 2012.
- Rates include service charge and tax, excluding breakfast.
- All apartments have computer and free Internet Broadband.
- To confirm and guarantee your booking, the apartment requires your Credit Card Info.
In the case of no-show, or if the booking is cancelled less than 2 working days prior to check-in, one room night will be charged by the Apartment to the Credit Card.