The brand new luxurious hotel has 386 rooms. They are beautifully decorated in contemporary Thai style which provides you with the ultimate 21st century Thai experience. The lobby has a live band in the evening creating a warm, friendly and enjoyable atmosphere.
Grand Sukhumvit by Sofitel is centrally located on Sukhumvit soi 6, only 100 metres from the Nana BTS Sky Train Station. All main business districts, shopping centers, restaurants and tourist attractions are in very close proximity. The new international airport is only 30 minutes away.
How to get there
Nearest Airport:Don Muang (30 kilometers)
Nearest Railway Station:Hua Lampong (7 kilometers)
Nearest Metro/BTS Station: Nana BTS Sky Train Station (0.1 kilometers)
Second nearest Metro/BTS Station:Asoke Metro (1 kilometers)
Two stylish towers of contemporary architecture, it features 386 luxurious guest rooms and suites.
There are over 30 different room designs ranging from 36 - 190 sqm from stylish studios or one-bedroom units to spacious two or three-bedroom penthouse suites. They are all fully furnished and equipped with modern amenities. All rooms have 26" LCD TV`s, Satellite TV channels and in room movies. Platinum rooms have a kitchen and living area. All diamond rooms and upwards have a kitchen, dining and living area.
- Bathroom telephone handset
- Separate shower facility
- Platinum rooms and upwards have a kitchen
- Towel set change
- Complimentary daily local English/Japanese newspaper
- Rates are valid until 6 September 2013.
- RO is room only, exclude breakfast.
- Rates include service charge, Government VAT and breakfast.
- Complimentary use of fitness center and swimming pool.
- Please indicate your preference for a smoking or a non-smoking room when booking.
For monthly rate:
- Complimentary newspaper, 2 bottles of drinking water.
- Payment terms: 1 month security deposit and 1 month rent.
This property requires any cancellation or date change to be made at least 48 hours prior to the property's check in time to avoid forfeiting the full amount of the first changed or cancelled night.